About The Position
- Manage existing and develop new accounts with the goal of increasing sales orders.
- Manage resources, including budgets, to achieve sales plan execution.
- Identify sales opportunities and other sales solicitation support activities as necessary.
- Execution of local sales efforts addressing opportunities to drive sales and deliver company goals.
- Develop and maintain sales relationships with distributors, retail customers and new prospects.
- Monitor sales goals and support distributor sales teams on sales strategies for brand.
- Execution of sampling activity on and off premise to drive sales, and educate sales partners on sales solicitation of our products.
- Sales display set up to help drive retail sales orders.
- Maintain up-to-date records on contacts made, new placements secured, follow up points and competitive pricing and retail surveys to increase sales.
- Any and all additional activities necessary to support sales solicitation in the region.
- Position covers Eastern MA; ideal candidate should live in that area
- 4 years of retail sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility (2 years alcohol sales experience preferred)
- 21 years of age or older
- Results driven, Energetic & Proactive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Polished Sales & Presentation Skills.
- Physically capable of executing all essential functions to perform the job
- Must have a valid US Driver’s License, safe driving record and access to a reliable vehicle to be used for work purposes
- Legally able to work in USA
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Reports To State Manager