SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
Come join a fast-growing food brand that is revolutionizing what we eat. Ark Foods is a modern-day farming company that creates, simple, fresh, and exciting food. From our plant-based veggie bowls to the specialty vegetables that we grow at our farm locations up and down the East Coast, Ark Foods is rethinking modern agriculture from the ground up.
You can find our products in Whole Foods, Walmart, Costco, and other leading retailers across the USA.
Ark Foods is seeking a Sales Associate to help share our exciting line of fresh vegetable products with the world.
This role will report to our Retail Sales Director, and will focus on managing and expanding our presence in supermarkets in the Eastern USA.
Key work streams will include:
- Customer relationship management for key accounts including Whole Foods, Walmart, Costco, and many others
- Coordinating with operations team to ensure smooth order fulfillment (e.g., inventory, logistics)
- Helping to prepare sales pitches and coordinate sales strategies
- Attendance at key customer meetings
- Owning onboarding process for many new retailers
- Pricing and sales analyses to support sales and operations teams
- Marketing support at the retail level (e.g., helping to scheduling demos, coordinating with field marketing team, etc.)
This role will begin with an account management focus, but will grow over time to include active selling and pursuit of new customer accounts.
- Incredible organization skills
- A belief that there is no task too small and no challenge too large
In Your Favor
- Sales experience
- Love of food
- Experience with...
... supermarkets / retailers
... young brands or products
Highly competitive compensation package
Healthcare and other benefits
Generous vacation policy
All the specialty veggies you can eat!
About Ark Foods
About Ark Foods
We are a modern-day farming company that creates simple, fresh, and exciting food. We believe there’s magic in growing and eating vegetables and we work every day to share this feeling with the world. We’ve built our own ecosystem and are deeply involved at every stage of production, from purchasing the highest quality seeds to growing crops responsibly, and producing imaginative food that, in any form it might take, will be remarkable.
Ark Foods is known for popularizing shishito peppers, but now offers a full suite of branded veggie products, including our specialty pepper line, our heat-and-eat veggie bowls, even pepper cooking kits and squash snack packs. We operate three production facilities up and down the East Coast, including a fully operational fresh cut facility in New Jersey, and are in a period of rapid growth, with sales and headcount more than doubling each year.
- Reports To Retail Sales Director