Back Bar Project, LLC
ImporterView Full Profile
Flexible based on experience.
About The Position
Achieve regional sales growth and goals for BBP portfolio with respect to specific brand goals and budget targets in the states of Texas and New Mexico. Achieve or exceed regional sales goals by brand. (Sales and Commercial Management)
- Day-to-day account visits, distributor work-withs, etc. with the goal of building consistent, long-term sales growth. Coordinate with VP-Sales with 3 field days per week for market work-withs, sales calls, account visits, staff trainings and other related in-person impressions. Monday is traditionally an admin day and Fridays are reserved for distributor meetings.
- Minimum 15 account impressions per week with the bulk of the time spent in the key markets of Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio. Coordinate with distribution partner.
- Establish market coverage plan with visits to New Mexico and occasional ancillary markets.
- Build long-term, successful relationship with the BBP distribution partner in TX and NM.
- Build long-term, successful relationships with Channel Managers, Branch Managers and Division Managers.
- Weekly Branch Manager and District Manager email communication. Coordinate with VP-Sales and VP-Marketing.
- Schedule Friday meetings with DM for team sales meetings or GSMs, as available.
- Weekly reach out to any necessary DMs and/or ADMs, communicating activity in their account universe.
- Develop relationships with key retail and off-premise customers.
- Develop a top on-premise customer account list and foster relationships with key accounts.
- Schedule and execute supplier visits.
- Coordinate and plan any distributor trade tastings with VP-Sales and VP-Marketing.
- Execute and sell against any National Account compliance initiatives.
- Build, coordinate and track growth of: new menu placements, points of distribution and staff/commercial trainings.
- Manage budgets for the region including T&E, marketing, samples, discounting, and local opportunity funds.
- Coordinate and work with local Giffard Brand Ambassador based in Texas.
- Process expense report and turn in monthly by specified due date.
- Grow brand awareness as a marketer, educator and face for the brand in the states of TX and NM. (Marketing and Communication)
- Perform brand education and updates to commercial teams as part of GSMs or local team meetings.
- Assist in both planning and executing the brand planning calendar. (Coordinate with VP-Marketing and VP-Sales.)
- Conduct and execute any regional or national trade-forward educational events within the territory. (Coordinate with VP-Marketing and VP-Sales)
- Execute against any regional or national industry events, seminars or conventions. (Coordinate with VP-Marketing)
FACE FOR THE BRANDS:
- Coordinate monthly trade interaction including BBP driven or trade events.
- Coordinate and execute best practices for personal posts and contribute to BBP national social media profiles in print or digital content.
- Manage and distribute POS as needed for territory and geography prescribed above. Provide feedback to the Marketing Team.
- Coordinate with VP-Marketing on any regional press hits, editorial opportunities or ad placements.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT 2020 - 2021
Brand knowledge: BBP brands have history, integrity, authenticity and family as part of their core values. Due to the nature of the portfolio, it is imperative that any new employee have a focus on brand education as a platform to educate and properly voice the features, benefits and core values of each brand in the portfolio. Coordinate with VP-Marketing and VP-Sales for training on both brand education and sales presentations.
PERFORMANCE METRICS SUMMARY
SALES GROWTH BY BRAND
Grow the territory shipments in line with regional goals and national sales goals. Tracking Measure: VP-Operations generated report based on year over year sales growth from BBP to distributors. (Monthly Review)
Continue to track and grow the items available by market including high profit SKUs and new items. (Per monthly availability tracker.)
Implementation of specific tools that are rolled out nationally against sales and growth Initiatives. POS, print, social media follow up, presentations and presentation tools. Be able to provide quantifiable feedback to the marketing dept.
12 month alignment to marketing goals, coordinating against the Brand Focus Calendar goals and objectives as well as aligning commercial and customer programming to the objectives mapped out by the Brand Focus Calendar.
Follow the prescribed procedures for all graphic and digital asset requests as defined by the BBP standard marketing and operational procedures and the Marketing Request Sheet.
- Reports To VP - Sales