Baron Francois Ltd
ImporterView Full Profile
Base + Commission + Bonus + T&E
About The Position
This position requires the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- A minimum of two years’ experience selling fine wines and spirits in a wholesale setting - this is a direct requirement for the role.
- Advanced knowledge of wine and spirits
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the NYC restaurant and wine retail scene
- Flexible schedule for meetings with clients, travel, trade events, and in-store tastings
- Must be able to lift and carry boxes weighing up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a New York Solicitor’s Permit
Please note: Candidates must include a cover letter when applying in order to be considered for this position.
This position is full-time with a competitive base salary, commissions, travel & expenses, annual bonus, wine & spirits education, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k plan, and vacation plan. We are a growing company with opportunity for career growth and development, making Baron Francios a great place to work!
The ideal candidate will be organized and focused with the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. This position will include a base of established accounts and continued pipeline for growth. As a result, we require the best talent with proven experience in the wholesale wine and spirits industry.
Baron Francois Ltd, an established, family-owned, wine, and spirits importer and distributor is looking for a full-time, experienced Wine and Spirits Consultant. The consultant filling this role will have the opportunity to offer our line of quality small-estate wines and spirits to restaurants and retail in the Metro New York area .
- Reports To Sales Manager