Big Geyser, Inc.
1986-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
We are seeking aggressive, passionate, self-starting individuals, who have what it takes to join our winning Beverage and Snack sales team. Due to our strong portfolio of brands we are in an aggressive expansion mode. If you are an extremely hardworking, high energy individual looking to grow within a highly promotable environment, then we invite you to explore, if you have what it takes to earn a position on our team. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, FSA, 401(k) Retirement Savings, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick time and much more.
Candidates are expected to help develop incremental sales by managing reorders, introducing new products into existing accounts, developing new accounts and supporting proper shelf management techniques. Above all, candidates will use our company's renowned brand marketing initiatives that include all the available tools to build strong and lasting relationships. This position reports to our Borough Manager.
- Developing brands and managing relationships within the designated sales area
- Execute and achieve area goals/objectives for volume sales and product distribution
- Utilize all sales tools provided by the company including but not limited to marketing brochures, hard/soft P.O.S, samples, etc.
- Build a strong line of communication with new and existing customers
- Ensure all customer accounts are properly serviced which will lead to maximized sales and distribution of all brands.
- Manage and coordinate merchandising efforts within the sales area
- Ensure optimal utilization of promotional programs including monthly promotional and chain calendar.
- Maintain & develop targeted non-buying account lists by customer, brand and work with the appropriate personnel to secure new business.
- Follow the Company brand strategy using an awareness of the top-selling SKU’s for each brand and maintaining proper shelf management of all authorized items
- Maintain proper compliance of all company refrigeration standards with regards to products as well as the proper usage of P.O.S, glides, and stickers.
- Embrace our company's philosophy of remaining Positive, Aggressive, Competitive and Hard-Hitting Attitude, possessing strong Awareness, and Accountability for relentless customer service.
- Communicate as needed with the Borough Manager and discuss all issues, success stories, and opportunities pertaining to growing business within your area of sales development.
- Perform and submit all administrative duties on a timely basis.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and safely maintain all Big Geyser Inc. equipment
- Knowledge of the beverage and food industry with a deep desire to outwork and outperform the competition
- Conduct yourself in a hard-hitting, professional manner at all times
- Must have a clean, neat appearance and wear brand identified apparel at all times
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Bilingual Arabic or Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Strong work ethic and decision-making skills
- Flexibility to work extended hours including weekends if required to satisfy the needs of a customer
- Must possess strong organizational skills and follow-up procedures
- Reports To Staten Island Borrough Manager