CANarchy Craft Brewery CollectiveView Full Profile
About The Position
This position is responsible for building relationships with key national accounts customers and growing the overall business for CANarchy in the assigned chain account base. This is a sales position with a very strong emphasis on generating sales, distribution and programming with our retail partners.
- Develops and maintains relationships with buyers and decision makers in the customers’ organization(s). Visibility, service and availability to the customers’ entire chain of command are essential elements of this role.
- Communicates, refines, plans and executes business development activities created or arising in the customer’s organization (promotions, advertising and feature, merchandising and selling opportunities).
- Understands company revenue and profit targets per customer and develop the annual chain business plan to meet and exceed these targets.
- Communicates the status of the business to the Director of National Accounts and Director of Business Development in a weekly plan and recap.
- Maintains a consistent call schedule with retailer buyers and key distributor chain personnel that is entered into a shared chain team calendar.
- Manages T&E budget per company policies.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Fluent knowledge of MS Office programs, as well syndicated and consumer data.
- Strong organizational, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to act strategically and tactically in the performance of the job.
- Proven people management skills and strong interpersonal skills to relate cross-functionally in a fast-paced business environment (control without authority).
- Demonstrated ability in multi-tasking & prioritizing workload while keeping quality & time constraints in check.
- Strong communication ethic in getting back to customers, suppliers and internal company personnel.
- Ability to develop and interpret reports evaluating the performance of business functions and initiatives.
- Support the company’s executive leadership with needed information regarding the state of the business to facilitate decision making.
- Experience with business process development and continuous improvement in the managing of day to day business.
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move 10-15 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls.
Position Snap Shot
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Exempt
Pay Type: Salary
Supervisor: Director of National Accounts and/or National Account Manager - Region Lead
Manages Others: No
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
Minimum Certification: N/A
Minimum Experience: 3 Years of Experience in Chain or Wholesaler Management in the CPG Industry; Beverage Alcohol Experience Preferred
Age Requirement: 21 years or older
Required Travel: Less than 40%
Driving Requirements: Yes
Tools & Equipment Used: Standard Office Equipment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.
- Reports To National Accounts- Region Lead