Insight Resource Group
2006-01-01View Full Profile
Please provide salary requirements with resume
About The Position
As the Account Manager, you will work closely with our clients, suppliers and internal teams to deliver services to our customers professionally, to specification, and on time. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional client service through excellent customer service and product delivery. You will develop and maintain a strong relationship with key client stakeholders at all levels and you will propose and deliver all company solutions. The Account Manager is required to work closely with customer in developing innovative POS for their seasonal programs. In addition, the Account Manager is required to negotiate cost and timelines for each job to provide our clients with the best POS solutions.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Oversee and facilitate procurement, production, shipping, and billing for the client’s jobs and projects; be a vital link between the client, production, and suppliers to ensure all terms of the contract and engagement are delivered flawlessly.
- Build successful partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue opportunities by identifying production solutions and evaluating current spend. Prepare and oversee the status of all client jobs and/or projects, confirm that all jobs are delivered on-time, and expedite operations that delay or alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Collect, review, and organize job requirements and provide strategic guidance to the production team to optimize bidding and production processes.
- Manage all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client, conferring with vendors concerning delivery timetables and maintaining current status of assigned projects at all times.
- Consistently exceed client expectations and ensure the production team is providing superior customer service.
- Proactively negotiate with new and existing suppliers to drive down costs and deliver process efficiencies for the client. Continually improve margin and profitability on all jobs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- The ability to prioritize and strategize based on company's goals
- A desire to think creatively, solve problems and use professional judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- 7+ years of hands-on production management experience, within a manufacturing, client, or agency environment.
- 5+ years of direct client interfacing experience.
- Experience working with suppliers and vendors to negotiate job costs and schedules.
- Proven project management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with senior level professionals.
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel, Outlook, MS PowerPoint and SAP (BY Design) is desirable.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in marketing wine and spirits is highly desired.
Insight Resource Group is a fun, fast-growing POS agency that specializes in the alcohol and beverage industry. We cover all promotions including: print, display, banners, direct mail, and promotional product. Our services include: brand development and strategy, print and design work, manufacturing, warehousing, fulfillment and deliver of point of sale/in-store retail displays and custom racks, along with green/eco friendly offerings. We pride ourselves on promoting and improving client brand recognition and market share. We go the extra mile so our customers don’t have to.
- Reports To COO