Production and Manufacturing
2015-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
What is the role?
Ugly Drinks is seeking a full-time, ambitious, energetic and hungry Area Sales Manager to help grow our retail sales business in the Phoenix,AZ area.
This role will be responsible for both opening new store accounts as well as managing and develop performance and brand sales at existing stores and building strong relationships.
The role will be tasked with working alongside our SVP of Sales and Director of DSD to ambitiously grow our retail presence. The role will work closely with our distributor and marketing teams towards the shared brand goals…and help us paint the town, Ugly blue!
This role will work primarily in the field in the Phoenix area.
- The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for the execution of strategic retail initiatives in the Phoenix, AZ area.
- You will be responsible for opening new store accounts in accordance with the strategy set out by our SVP of Sales and CSO.
- You will execute at the field level in accounts and will require the ability to open and develop new business relationships.
- You will regularly visit and meet existing store accounts to build and grow strong relationships, in-store placement, promotions, marketing support and re-orders.
- Be the passionate face of the brand in market, educating buyers, store managers, partners and customers about Ugly and the Ugly product.
- Build displays, make the brand looks its best and ensure POS materials are in the correct sports.
- You will work with our distributor partners on a day to day basis, ensuring adherence to our brand guidelines and business objectives.
- You will educate distributor teams about the Ugly brand and evaluate and support performance in market.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of our key accounts in Phoenix and neatly report on performance in an organised fashion.
- Be the Ugly brand at all times, be an ambassador and conduct business in a manner that is line with the Ugly brand.
What you need?
- 1–2 years’ experience in CPG retail sales in the Phoenix area (beverage preferred).
- Energetic selling skills and a passion for meeting new people.
- Ability to juggle multiple things simultaneously and prioritise effectively.
- You need to function well independently, and as a contributing member of a team.
- Remain calm under pressure and stay organized and detail-oriented.
- Happy to travel when required and ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- A full clean driver’s license, registration and insurance (if required).
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be motivated and competitive to beat sales targets.
- The role is physical, and you will be carrying and required to move beverages in-store (25lbs+).
- Must be able to use basic features in Email (Outlook), Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Have an energetic, outgoing, can-do attitude.
- As much Ugly as you can drink!
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun working environment
- Competitive benefits, compensation package and great growth opportunity.
- Reports To Director of DSD